How To Order
Okay, you've decided which saddle you cannot live without. You have taken some measurements of your horse (if required: DP, Kuda, Edix, Mattes Fellsattel, no measurements needed for Ghost and Heather Moffett saddles).
You have decided not to take advantage of our incredible Demo Saddle Program and are going to dive right in and place your order knowing that our fabulous 10 day return policy* will come into action should the saddle not be ideal for you and your horses.
There are a few ways to place your order with us:
1) Download an order form from the saddle website that you wish to order:
2) Complete your order form, scan it using a scanning app on your smart phone, and email it to email@example.com. You could also take a photo of your order form however we find this does not work as well. Any issues just call us.
3) Then you will receive an 'Order Confirmation' email and invoice from HEST detailing the specifics of your order along with instructions on how to pay your 50% deposit (for made to order saddles only). Check all details carefully including your postal address and confirm all is okay via return email.
4) Then you can make your 50% down payment as per instructions on your invoice/order confirmation and await an ETA from HEST, if not already advised.
5) Place your saddle order via our online shop. This is the fastest way to get your order underway. Online purchase is only available for Edix, Ghost, Kuda go to the Kuda Saddles Website, Mattes Fellsattels and Heather Moffett Saddles, and saddles in stock. If you would rather only pay the 50% down payment, then use the manual order form method detailed above.
6) Simply email your saddle order to firstname.lastname@example.org without using an order form. I will confirm with an 'Order Confirmation' email as detailed above in steps 3 & 4.
7) Patiently wait for your gorgeous saddle to arrive. Made to order saddles take an average of 2-4 months to arrive. Saddles in supplier stock, allow around 4 weeks and if in HEST stock, please allow 5-7 days.