Demo saddle details:
Grande = 17.5" English
Treeless/flexible adaptable tree
Comes with all accessories needed.
1) A security deposit is required to hire a demo saddle. Please click on the photo of the saddle you ant to hire to view the amount. If you wish to make this payment via credit card, please visit this page. These funds will be held as security against the saddle and accessories until they are returned, with nil damage. Normal wear is expected.
2) You are responsible for the saddle until it is returned safely by REGISTERED POST. You are liable for postage both ways, Postal insurance is recommended on the return trip, if the saddle does go missing, your security deposit cannot be refunded. It is important that you assume full responsibility for the saddles condition & safe keeping during the trial period. Experience has shown that damage to saddles usually occurs when they are transported in a car. If you do need to transport the demo saddle, please do so using the box it came to you in.
3) The length of the trial is 10 days, this starts from when you receive the saddle, If you require any additional time, just reach out. If there is no one immediately waiting to trial the saddle, it should be okay.
4) Delivery charges are dependent on location. We will deduct the postage costs and demo fee ($120) from your refund once the demo saddle has been returned as per conditions stipulated above. If you wish to place an order for a new saddle, the $120 demo fee is of course waived. Credit card fees incured cannot be refunded.
5) Saddles and all accessories, must be returned in the same condition as they were received: clean and hair free. If the saddle or accessories are returned with excessive wear and tear including scratches and dents to the leather or excessive marking on girth straps or flaps and/or stirrups, a portion of your security deposit will be retained to cover this damage. If the saddle and/or accessories are returned dirty, a cleaning fee of $25 will be deducted from your refund.
6) Please do not wear denim jeans when riding in any of our demo saddles, or studded jeans or jeans with bling on the pockets. Silicone jodhpurs will damage the dressage saddle seats so please do not wear these either. Jodhpurs with suede seats are okay.
7) Please print and complete the Demo Booking Form that you can download from the Demo Saddes page. Send it to us via email email@example.com. If the saddle is out on a demo already, you will be placed next in line. Your security deposit will not be required until the saddle is ready to be sent to you.
SKU: Grande buttera demo